BOI Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Bank of India has released the official notification for the post of Office Assistant , Attender and Watchmen cum Gardener on contractual basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2021 from 20 June to 30 June 2021. Check here educational qualification, age limit, exam pattern, selection process, application process for These posts. हिंदी मे पढने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Complete Details of Vacancies are Given Below.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply in a prescribed format for these posts on or before 30 June 2021, A total of 05 vacancies are available for Office Assistant , Attender and Watchmen cum Gardener. Application with any wrong information will be rejected, so candidates are advised to double check all the fields before final submission.
For complete and detailed information about the vacancy, please read the post till the last and keep visiting our website continuously. Applicants are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for any job. For complete details of notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article.
Important Information about Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Place of Recruitment and Work : Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri, Maharashtra Name of The Post : Office Assistant , Attender and Watchmen cum Gardener
Important Dates : Apply on or Before 30 June 2021 Vacancy Details : Office Assistant Vacancies - 03 Posts Attender Vacancies - 01 Post Watchmen cum Gardener Vacancies - 03 Posts Education Qualification : Office Assistant – The candidates with Educational Qualification of Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification. Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet. Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added advantage. Attendant – The candidate should be preferably be residing in the district of Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri of Maharashtra. Watchmen cum Gardener - The candidate should be preferably be residing in the district of Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri of Maharashtra. Minimum Age Limit : Office Assistant - 18 Years Attendant – 18 Years Watchmen cum Gardener - 18 Years Maximum Age Limit : Office Assistant - 45 Years Attendant – 65 Years Watchmen cum Gardener - 65 Years (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt Rules) Salary Details : Office Assistant Salary : Rs.15000/- Per Month Attender Salary - Rs.8000/- Per Month Watchmen cum Gardener Salary - Rs. 5000/- Per Month
Application Fees : General Cetegory : Not Applicable SC / ST Category : Not Applicable Ex Servicemen : Not Applicable Specially Abled Candidates : Not Applicable
For More Recruitment Notifications, Check Below
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant Professor
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details Here
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 Vacancies
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details Here
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini Posts
Important Links about Bank of India Recruitment 2021
|To Download Full Notification – Click Here (Ratnagiri) and Click Here (Sindhudurg)|
|To Visit Official Website – Click Here|
|For Online Apply – Not Applicable|
|More Govt Jobs – Click Here|
|New Recruitment Notifications – Click Here|
How to Apply For Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested candidates may apply in a prescribed format from 20 June to 30 June 2021. Applicants have to fill all the details while filling the application form and submit it along with all the required education qualification and experience documents.
Important Points to Remember :-
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Bank of India Recruitment 2021 in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can apply on or before 30 June 2021.
- Applicants have to keep a copy of the application for themselves. Applicants have to keep a print out of online submitted application for record purpose.
- All required educational qualification documents and ID proof must be uploaded while applying online.
- For more details candidates have to refer full notification or visit official website of Bank of India, link is given in important link section above.