West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021 | Wireless Operator, Wireless Supervisor and Agragami | Check Full Notification
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021 – West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has recently issued notification for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021. These vacancies are for the posts of Wireless Operator, Wireless Supervisor and Agragami. A total of 2263 posts are vacant for this post. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for this. Online Application Module has already started from 22 February 2021. The last date to apply is 22 March 2021.
Online Application should be completed in all respects. Application of any wrong information will be rejected. The link for the notification is given in the Important Links section below. For complete information and detailed information about vacancy, please read the post completely and keep visiting our website continuously. Applicants are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for any job. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article.
Important Dates for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021
|Date of Apply||22 February 2021|
|Last Date of Online Apply||22 March 2021|
Vacancy Details of West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021
- Wireless Operator Vacancy – 1251 Posts,
- Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – II Vacancy – 84 Posts,
- Agragami [West Bengal Civil Emergency Force (WBCEF)] Vacancy – 169 Posts,
- Agragami in the Water Wing Civil Defence (WWCD) Vacancy – 117 Posts,
- WBNVF Agragami Vacancy – 652 Posts
Educational Qualification West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification For Wireless Operator – The candidates who are passed in 12th exam conducted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) or equivalent from any recognized Boards in Science with Physics and Mathematics.
- Educational Qualification For Wireless Supervisor (Technical) – The candidates who are holding Bachelor’s degree in Physics or Radio Physics/Electronics and Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science /Information Technology from any recognized University.
- Educational Qualification For Agragami (WBCEF)] and (WWCD) – The candidates must have passed Madhyamik Exams from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. The applicant should be Civil Defence volunteers and must have completed the Civil Defence foundation training under the Civil Defence Organization.
- Educational Qualification For WBNVF Agragami – The candidates must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. Only trained male West Bengal National Volunteers Force (WBNVF) and Ex-Servicemen.
Age-Limit and Relaxation For West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021
- Age Limit For Wireless Supervisor (Technical) Grade – 21 Years to 20 years
- Age Limit For Wireless Operator – 18 Years to 27 years
- Age Limit For Agragami (WBCEF)] and Agragami in the WWCD – 18 Years to 40 Years
- Age Limit For WBNVF Agragami – 18 Years to 40 Years
Salary Details For West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021
- Salary Will be given from Rs. 18,800 to Rs. 48,700 per month.
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant Professor
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details Here
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 Vacancies
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details Here
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini Posts
|Full Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
How To Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online in a prescribed Format for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021.
- The Candidates can apply online by 22 March 2021. After This Period, No application will be accepted/entertained and the Online Link may be disabled by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB).
- The Candidates are to submit the Application Form along with the self attested copies of the requisite documents upload.
- For more information the candidates are to refer full notification or visit the website, link is provided in the Important Link Section above.