Tamil Nadu Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Sports Quota | MTS, Inspector of Income Tax/Tax Assistant | Check Full Notification
Tamil Nadu IT Dept Recruitment 2021 Sports Quota : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Tamil Nadu State IT Department has Recently released notification for the Recruitment of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 for the post of MTS, Inpector and Tax Assistant. The Income Tax Dept Vacancies are available under Sports Quota Jobs. Total 38 Vacancies are existing in IT Department of Tamil Nadu. The Candidates who are meritorious sportspersons who have represented the Country/ State / All India Inter University tournaments (organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities) /National School Games/National Physical Efficiency/drive are eligible to apply for these posts under sports quota. Further details are described below.
There is a greate chance for the candidates who want to join Income Tax Department and serve the country. Interested and Eligible candidates/applicants can apply in a prescribed format online application Link for Apply Online is provided in the Important Link Section below. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article.
Important Dates for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Date of Vacancy Added : 07 January 2021
- Last Date of Online Apply : 17 January 2021
- This is very important to once again mention here that these posts of Income Tax Department are available only under Sports Quota.
Vacancy Details of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Income Tax Department MTS Sports Quota Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Income Tax Department Income Tax Inspector Sports Quota Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Income Tax Department Tax Assistant Sports Quota Vacancy : 16 Posts
Eligibility of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Sports Quota
- Income Tax Department MTS Sports Quota Eligibility : The candidates who haved passed 10th Class are eligiblie to apply for this post
- Income Tax Department Income Tax Inspector Sports Quota Eligibility : The candidates with Gradaution Degree are eligiblie to apply for this post
- Income Tax Department Tax Assistant Sports Quota Eligibiity : The candidates with Gradaution Degree are eligiblie to apply for this post
Age-Limit and Relaxation of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Income Tax Department MTS Sports Quota Age Limit : 18 Years to 25 years
- Income Tax Department Income Tax Inspector Sports Quota Age Limit : 18 Years to 25 years
- Income Tax Department Tax Assistant Sports Quota Age Limit : 18 Years to 25 years
Salary Details of Tamil Nadu IT Department Recruitment 2021
- Income Tax Department MTS Sports Quota Salary : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Grade pay Rs. 1800 (PB-1) per month salary.
- Income Tax Department Income Tax Inspector Sports Quota Salary : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- plus Grade pay Rs. 4600 (PB-2)
- Income Tax Department Tax Assistant Sports Quota Salary : Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus Grade pay Rs. 1800 (PB-1) per month salary.
Application Fee of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
No Application Fee is mentioned in the Notification for the Posts of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 in Tamil Nadu for the candidates of all Category.
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
How To Apply for of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply in a prescribed Format through online mode for the Post of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Sports Quota.
- The Candidates can apply on or before 17 January 2021. After This Period, No application will be accepted/entertained.
- The Candidates are to submit the application with upload of the self attested copies of the requisite documents.
- For more information the candidates are to refer full notification or visit the website, link is provided in the Important Link Section Below.
More Trending Jobs:-
- जीएसआई भर्ती 2022: 19 साधारण ग्रेड चालक, समूह “सी” की पेशकश पर रिक्तियां GSI Driver Bharti 2022 Group C, Check Full Details Here
- BECIL भर्ती 2022: 54 स्टाफ नर्स, PRO और अन्य रिक्तियों की पेशकश BCIL Staff Nurse PRO Bharti 2022
- UPSC भर्ती 2022: डिप्टी डायरेक्टर और अन्य पदों पर करें आवेदन UPSC Bharti 2022 For Deputy Director and other Posts
- एलआईसी एचएफएल भर्ती 2022: 80 सहायक और सहायक प्रबंधक पदों के लिए आवेदन करें LIC HFL Bharti 2022 For Manager Posts
- एम्स नागपुर भर्ती 2022: 29 फैकल्टी पदों के लिए आवेदन करें, AIIMS Nagpur Bharti 2022 For Faculty Posts
- ICG Bharti 2022 For GD ICG SSA जीडी, एसएसए, तकनीकी और विधि अधिकारी पदों के लिए रिक्तियां अधिसूचित Indian Coast Guard Bhari
- IIT Mandi Bharti 2022: रजिस्ट्रार और गैर-शिक्षण पदों के लिए आवेदन करें, Registrar and Non – Educational Posts
- ITBP Bharti 2022 for Sub Inspector Staff Nurse: सब इंस्पेक्टर (स्टाफ नर्स) रिक्तियों को अधिसूचित किया गया
- नाल्को भर्ती 2022 Through GATE, 189 प्रशिक्षु पदों के लिए आवेदन करें, विवरण यहाँ
- असम पीएससी भर्ती 2022: APSC भर्ती अधिसूचना 162 पशु चिकित्सा अधिकारी पदों के लिए; ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें, वेतन, पात्रता की जांच करें
- एसएससी सीपीओ भर्ती 2022, दिल्ली पुलिस और सीएपीएफ में एसआई पदों के लिए 10 अगस्त से पंजीकरण शुरू
- पंजाब और हरियाणा एचसी भर्ती 2022: sssc.gov.in पर 759 क्लर्क पदों के लिए आवेदन करें
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.