UPPSC Recruitment 2020 | UP Government Inter College Lecturer Vacancy | Check Full Notification
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – UPPSC has Recently uploaded a notification about Recruitment of UPPSC Recruitment 2020. Total 1473 vacancies are available for the Post of Lecturer in Uttar Pradesh Inter College. Subject wise detailed vacancy distribution is available in the next paragraphs of this article. Out of total 1473 vacancies, 991 are available for Male Candidates and a total of 482 for Female Candidates under various subjects/branches as English, Hindi, Maths, Phyics and many other inportant subjects. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for this post in a prescribed format on or before 22 January 2021, online apply link is available in the Important Link Section. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article. Full and Updated Information Keep on Visiting on www.govtkijobs.in.
Important Dates of UPPSC Recruitment 2020
- Date of Vacancy Added : 22 December 2020
- Last Date for Application Submission : 22 January 2021
- Last Date for Exam Fe Payment in Bank : 18 January 2021
- Date of Admit Cards : Later on
- For More Details You can Visit the official Website and refer the UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification, links are given below.
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Uttar Pradesh PSC Lecturer Vacancy : Total 1473 Posts are available.
- Vacancy for Male Candidates : Total 991 Posts are available. This vacancy is available only for Female Candidates.
- Vacancy for Female Candidates : Total 482 Posts are available.
Vacancy Details As Per Subject
|Name of Subject||Vacancies for Male Candidates|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Hindi||98|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – English||100|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Physics||105|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Chemistry||106|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Biology||137|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Math||132|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Sanskrit||46|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Economic||56|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Civics||47|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer -Geography||60|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – History||42|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Sociology||30|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Education||01|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Urdu||20|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Commerce||11|
|Name of Subject||Vacancies for Female Candidates|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Hindi||21|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – English||22|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Physics||57|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Chemistry||59|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Biology||91|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Math||137|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Sanskrit||13|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Economic||10|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Civics||15|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Geography||14|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – History||15|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Sociology||08|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Education||04|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Urdu||05|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Commerce||01|
|Uttar Pradesh Lecturer – Home Science||10|
Salary of UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
- UPPSC Lecturer Salary details : The candidates are requird to go through the full notification for detailed information.
Educational Qualification for Lecturer in UPPSC Recruitment 2020
- Uttar Pradesh Lecturer Education Qualification details : The candidates should be holding a Post graduate degree in respective subject/branch from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.
Age-Limit and Relaxation
- Uttar Pradesh PSC Lecturer Age Limit details : Candidates should have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1980 and not later than July 1, 1999. Age Relaxation will be provided as the Govt Rules, Refer full Notification.
- UR/OBC/EWS : Rs. 125/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 65/-
- Spcially Abled : Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Service Man (ESM) : Rs. 65/
How To Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for Lecturer Post
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply in a prescribed format through online mode for the post the Lecturer in UPPSC Recruitment 2020.
- The candidates are to apply on or before 22 December 2020.
- The candidates are to verify the requisite documents to be uploaded while apply online with application form.
- The candidates are suggested to take print out of the online application after successful submission for their record purpuse.
- The candidates are to refer full notification before applying.
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
Important Common Points While Apply Online
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhaar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card may be required to be uploaded.
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant ProfessorAIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan has recently issued a notification for the […]
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details HereSIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, […]
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 VacanciesUPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details HereDRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini PostsRajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For Workers, Assistant and Asha Sahyogini Posts: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam […]
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 for Constable Posts चंडीगढ़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 12th Pass Can ApplyChandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022 : Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age […]
- TSRTC Recruitment 2022 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice टीएसआरटीसी भर्ती अधिसूचना Check Full Details HereTSRTC Recruitment For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 आईबीपीएस आरआरबी भर्ती Apply Online For 8000+ Officer, Office Assistant VacanciesIBPS RRB Officers Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022 एचपीपीएससी प्लांट इंजीनियर भर्ती Apply Online For Class II PostsHimachal Pradesh PSC Plant Engineer Class -II Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and […]
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.