CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 | Check Full Notification
UPSC Assistant Commandant in CISF 2020 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Recently released a notice regarding recruitment of CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020. Total 23 Assistant Commandants are to be selected in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Eligible and interested candidates can apply Online for these posts on or before 31 December 2020 the link is provided in the important link section ahead. The UPSC will conduct the CISF 2021 Exam on 14 March 2021. Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode till 22 Dec 2020. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article.
Candidates should note that the Exam is restricted to only certain categories of departmental candidates of CISF. The candidates should have completed 04 years of regular service as on 01st January, 2021 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD)/Inspector(GD) including the period of basic training and should have clean record of service till issue of offer of appointment.
Important Dates CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020
- The Candidates are to Keep The Flowing Dates in Mind while Applying online for Assistant Commandant in CISF 2020
- Date of Apply Online Started : 02 December 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration : 22 December 2020
- Last date for printing the hard copy of application : 31 December 2020
- Exam Dates : 31 March 2020
- For More Details You can Visit the official Website and refer the Notification, links are given below.
- Eligibility For UPSC Assistant Commandant CAPF : The Applicants must hold a Graduation Degree from any Recognised University or must possess an equivalent qualification. For Other Eligibility Criteria, Refer succeeding Paragraphs.
- UPSC CISF Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – The Candidates must not have attained the age of 35 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules).
Physical Standard Requirement for CISF Assistant Commandant
|Category||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81 cm||Not applicable for Female Candidates|
|Weight||Corresponding to height||Corresponding to height|
Vacancy Details : UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020
Total 23 Vacancies are Existing for the Post of Assistant Commandant in CISF.
Salary Details for CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020
- UPSC Assistant Commandant in CISF Salary : Please Refer Notification for Salary Details. Link is provided below.
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Vacancies||Click Here|
|More Govt Jobs||Click Here|
How to Apply
- The Candidates are to apply online for CISF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020, Link already has been given above, candidates can check the same.
- The Candidates are to Apply on or before 22 December 2020, after this period, the online link will be disabled.
- The Candidates are to Check the Requisite Documents to be uploaded at the time of Applying online.
- Full and Well Defined Process for Apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant CISF Online Form 2020 has been published in the Notification. You can visit Official Website of UPSC or refer the Notification for the same.
Important Points To Keep in Mind
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card is to be uploaded.
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- Check, If There is negative marking in the Exam.
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant ProfessorAIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan has recently issued a notification for the […]
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details HereSIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, […]
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 VacanciesUPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details HereDRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini PostsRajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For Workers, Assistant and Asha Sahyogini Posts: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam […]
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 for Constable Posts चंडीगढ़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 12th Pass Can ApplyChandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022 : Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age […]
- TSRTC Recruitment 2022 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice टीएसआरटीसी भर्ती अधिसूचना Check Full Details HereTSRTC Recruitment For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 आईबीपीएस आरआरबी भर्ती Apply Online For 8000+ Officer, Office Assistant VacanciesIBPS RRB Officers Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022 एचपीपीएससी प्लांट इंजीनियर भर्ती Apply Online For Class II PostsHimachal Pradesh PSC Plant Engineer Class -II Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and […]
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.