SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for SBI Bank PO | Check Full Notification
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Bank of India (SBI) has Recently released a notice regarding recruitment of SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online for the post of SBI Bank PO Post on or before 04 December 2020. Link for Apply online is provided in the important link section ahead. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article.
All the Eligible Candidates will be called for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 Prelims Exam, which is scheduled to be conducted on 31 December 2020 and 02, 04, 05 January 2021. The admit cards for the same will release in the 3rd week of December 2020.
Important Dates For SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
- Date of Vacancy Added : 23 November 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration : 04 December 2020
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment : 04 December 2020
- Last Date of Printing Online Application : 19 December 2020
- Date of Admit Cards : Intimated Soon
- Date of SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 Exam Schedule : Intimated Soon
- For More Details You can Visit the official Website and refer the State Bank of India PO Notification, links are given below.
Full Vacacy Details of SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
- SC Catetory Vacancy – 300 Posts
- ST Catetory Vacancy – 150 Posts
- OBC Catetory Vacancy – 540 Posts
- EWS Catetory Vacancy – 200 Posts
- General Catetory Vacancy – 810 Posts
- Application Fee For General/OBC/EWS : Rs. 750/-
- Application Fee For SC/ST/ PWD Category Candidates : Rs. Nil/-
Age-Limit and Relaxation
Age Limit SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 has been decided as Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 30 Years. The age will be calculated as on 01 April 2020. Age Relaxation as per Recruitment Rules will be provided, Refer Full Notification for the Same.
Education Qualification : SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
- The candidates having Graduation Degreein any discipline from any recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2020. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply
- Salary Details of SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 : The expected Salary of SBI Bank PO is in the scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 under Junior Management Grade Scale-I, The basic pay being paid to selected SBI PO is Rs 27,620 including 4 advance increments
|Download New SBI Bank PO 2020 Full Notification||Download Here|
|SBI Bank PO 2020 Apply Online||Apply / Register Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Vacancies||Click Here|
|More Govt Jobs||Click Here|
The candidates are to apply online for the Post of SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 through the links provided above. Although, the Selection Process is Broadly Mentioned in The Notification of the SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2020. For Full Job Detals, Candidates can refer Full Notification.
How to Apply
- The Candidates are to Submit Online Application for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020, Link already has been given above, candidates can check the same.
- The Candidates are to Apply on or before 04 December 2020, after this period, the online link will be disabled.
- The Candidates are to Check the Requisite Documents to be uploaded at the time of Applying online.
- Full and Well Defined Process for Apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2020 has been published in the Notification. You can visit Official Website of State Bank of Inda or refer the Notification for the same.
Important Points ध्यान रखने योग्य बातें
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card is to be uploaded.
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- Check if there is negative marking in the Exam.
- Research Centre Imarat RCI DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice Apply Online form, Check Last DateDefence Research and Development Organisation Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: DRDO has recently issued a notification …
- Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Apply 2022, Recruitment for 558 Posts, Check Full DetailsUttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently issued …
- Army Public School Haryana APS Hisar Recruitment 2022 Apply For PRT, TGT and Other Posts, Check Full DetailsArmy Public School Haryana Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Haryana Public School Hisar (Haryana) has recently issued …
- Bhabha Atomic and Research Centre BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022, Apply Online, Here are the Full DetailsBhabha Atomic and Research Centre BARC Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Bhabha Atomic and Research Centre (BARC) …
- Bharat Dynamic Limited BDL Recruitment 2022: Apply for Graduate and Technician Apprentice Post Online, Check Full DetailsBharat Dynamic Limited Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Bharat Dynamic Limited (BDL) has recently issued a notification …
- RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Big Chance for ITI Holders, Check the Full Notification and Salary DetailsRailway Recruitment Cell CR Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has recently issued a …
- Rajasthan SSB JE Recruitment 2022, Direct Bharti for Junior Engineers, Apply Online From 21 January, Here are the Full DetailsRajasthan Staff Selection Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has recently …
- Border Security Force BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Form, Here is the Full DetailsBorder Security Force Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Border Security Force (BSF) has recently issued a notification …
- Tata Memorial Centre TMC Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2022: Walk-in-Interview For Technician Microbiology, Nurse, and Pharmacist Check DetailsTata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Tata Memorial Centre TMC has recently issued a notification …
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.