RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 | Total 918 Posts | Check Full Notification
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notice 2020 – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Rajasthan Public Service Commission has Recently Uploaded recruitment for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020. The Selected candidates will be selected on the Posts of Assistant Professor in various Universities of Rajasthan State. Eligible Candidate can apply online for this post thourgh online mode. Link for applyin online for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 is provided in the Important Link Section below. For Full Details about the this Recruitment, The Candidates are to go through the full Notfication and for more Govt Jobs are to regularly visit www.govtkijobs.in.
|Post Name||Rajasthan PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment|
|Job Added on||05 November 2020|
|Brief Description||RPSC has Recently Uploaded recruitment for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020, Total Post 918 Posts.|
Important Dates For RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Date of Apply Online : 05 November 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration : 08 December 2020
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment : 08 December 2020
- Exam Date : Notifid Soon
- For More Details You can Visit the official Website and refer the Notification, links are given below.
Vacancy Details of RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Total 918 Posts are vacant for the Post of Assistant Professor in Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Age-Limit with Relaxation For the Post of RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
- Age will be calculated on 01 July 2020. Age Relaxation as per Recruitment Rules, Refer Notification.
- To Check the Syllabus for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 check the Important Link Section.
Education Qualification For RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Educational Qualification for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 : Candidates mus be holding Master Degree with Minimum 55% Marks in their respective Subject. The Candidate Qualified in UGC NET / SLET / SET Exam are eligible to apply for this post. Ph.D qualified candidates are also eligible to apply for this post.
How Much is Fee for Assistant Professor Online Application
- General /Other States Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- BC/OBC : Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST : Rs. 250/-
- Correction Charge in Online Form : Rs. 300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or SBI E-Challan.
Salary Details of RPSC Assistant Professor in Rajasthan PSC
The candidates selected for the post of Assistant Professor in Rajasthan PSC will be paid the pay scale of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- (AGP Rs. 6000/-)
Important Links – महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
The candidates are to apply online through the links provided above. Although, the Selection Process is Broadly Mentioned in The Notification of the RPSC. Latest Govt Jobs Alerts की पूरी जानकारी के लिए www.govtkijobs.in पर लगातार विजिट करते रहिए । आपसे अनुरोध है की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment Online Apply 2020का नोटिफ़िकेशन जरूर चेक कर ले, जिसका लिंक ऊपर दिया जा चुका है।
How to Apply for RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment Online Apply 2020 आवेदन करने का तरीका
The Candidates are to apply through online mode for RPSC Assistant Professor Online Form, Link already has been given above, candidates can check the same. Last Date for Applyin has been decided 08 December 200. Full and Well Defined Process for Apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has been published in the Notification. You can visit Official Website of RPSC or refer the Notification for the same.
Important Points ध्यान रखने योग्य बातें
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhaar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- आपके पास आपका एक फोटो आईडी कार्ड यानि आधार कार्ड या वोटर कार्ड या पैन कार्ड या पासपोर्ट या ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस या कोई अन्य फोटो पहचान पत्र होना चाहिए जो राज्य या केंद्र सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया हो।
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card is to be uploaded.
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करते समय पहचान पत्र का आवश्यक विवरण देना अनिवार्य होगा। पहचान पत्र की एक स्कैन की हुई कॉपी अपलोड करनी होगी।
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के दौरान उम्मीदवार समान पहचान पत्र ले जाने के लिए हैं। एग्जाम में नेगेटिव मार्किंग होती है।
- There is negative marking in the Exam.
- परीक्षा मे नेगेटिव मार्किंग का नियम होगा।
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.