NTPC Recruitment 2020 | Total 70 Posts | Various Diploma Engineers Posts | Check Full Notification
NTPCL Jharkhand Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – NTPC has Recently notified about recruitment for NTPC Recruitment 2020. The Selected candidates will be selected on the Posts of Diploma Engineer for Pakri Barwadih Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Keredari Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand), Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha) and Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh) under Coal Mining Region of NTPC Limited. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online for these posts through online mode. Link for apply online for is provided in the Important Link Section below. For Full Details about the this Recruitment, The Candidates are to go through the full Notfication and for more Govt Jobs are to regularly visit www.govtkijobs.in.
Important Dates For NTPC Recruitment 2020
- Date of Apply Online : 23 November 2020
- Last Date for Online Apply/Regn: 12 December 2020
- Written/Online Exam Date : It will be Notifid Soon
- For More Details You can Visit the official Website and refer the Notification, links are given below.
Vacancy Details of NTPC Recruitment 2020
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Mining Vacancy – 40 Posts
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Mechanical Vacancy – 12 Posts
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Electrical Vacancy – 10 Posts
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Mine Survey Vacancy – 08 Posts
Age-Limit with Relaxation For the Post of Diploma Engineer in NTPC Recruitment 2020
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Mining Age Limit – 25 Years
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Mechanical Age Limit – 25 Years
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Electrical Age Limit- 25 Years
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Mine Survey Age Limit- 25 Years
- Age will be calculated on Last date of apply online i.e. 12 December 2020. Age Relaxation as per Recruitment Rules, Refer Notification.
- To Check the Exam Pattern for NTPC Recruitment 2020 check the Important Link Section/Notification.
Education Qualification For NTPC Recruitment 2020
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Mining Eligibility – Full time regular Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Mechanical Eligibility – Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Electrical Eligibility- Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- NTPC Diploma Engineer Mine Survey Eligibility- Full time regular Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering/Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying with minimum 70% marks
Salary Details of NTPC Recruitment 2020
Salary Details for NTPC Diploma Engineers Recruitment 2020 : Selected Candidates will go through preparing/Training period for a time of 2 years at different NTPC Coal Mining destinations and will be paid a combined allowance of Rs. 24,000/ – each month. On effective compltion of training period, these selected candidates will be provided wth fundamental compensation of Rs. 24,000/ – in W7 Grade. The final spot of posting in Coal Mining Projects will be assigned after fruitful fulfillment of the training period.
Fee Details of NTPC Recruitment 2020
- General/EWS/ OBC Candidates Fees – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM/ Female Fee – No Fee
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
The candidates are to apply online through the links provided above. The candidates will have to go through Two Types of online exam, Details are given in the next paragraphs.
- In first stage, Online Aptitude Test (120 multiple choice questions) covering General English, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks (40% marks in case of General/EWS category and 30% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates). The candidates will be shortlisted @ 1:10 for 2nd stage Online Test (Technical). There will be no weightage to online aptitude test in final selection.
- Second stage Online Test: In 2nd stage, Online Technical Test (120 multiple choice questions) in respective discipline will be conducted. The duration of the test will be 2 hours. Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. There is qualifying marks (40% marks in case of General category and 30% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates). Offer of appointment may be issued based on merit. No skill test will be conducted.
Although, the Selection Process is Broadly Mentioned in The Notification of the NTPC. For Latest Govt Jobs Alerts, Keep visiting on our website www.govtkijobs.in For Full and Detailed Information about NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2020 Online Apply, don’t forget to check the Official Notification of the Vacancy.
How to Apply for Diploma Engineers in NTPC Recruitment 2020 Online Apply 2020
The Candidates are to apply through online mode for NTPC Recruitment 2020 Online Form, Link already has been given above, candidates can check the same. Last Date for Apply has been decided 12 December 2021. The candidates are to check the documents to be uploaded at th time of applying online. Full and Well Defined Process for Apply for the Post of Diploma Engineers in NTPC Recruitment 2020 has been published in the Notification. You can visit Official Website of National Thermal Power Corporation Limitd or refer the Notification for the same.
Important Points ध्यान रखने योग्य बातें
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhaar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- आपके पास आपका एक फोटो आईडी कार्ड यानि आधार कार्ड या वोटर कार्ड या पैन कार्ड या पासपोर्ट या ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस या कोई अन्य फोटो पहचान पत्र होना चाहिए जो राज्य या केंद्र सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया हो।
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card is to be uploaded.
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करते समय पहचान पत्र का आवश्यक विवरण देना अनिवार्य होगा। पहचान पत्र की एक स्कैन की हुई कॉपी अपलोड करनी होगी।
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के दौरान उम्मीदवार समान पहचान पत्र ले जाने के लिए हैं। एग्जाम में नेगेटिव मार्किंग होती है।
- There is negative marking in the Exam.
- परीक्षा मे नेगेटिव मार्किंग का नियम होगा।
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant Professor
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details Here
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 Vacancies
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details Here
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini Posts
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 for Constable Posts चंडीगढ़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 12th Pass Can Apply
- TSRTC Recruitment 2022 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice टीएसआरटीसी भर्ती अधिसूचना Check Full Details Here
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 आईबीपीएस आरआरबी भर्ती Apply Online For 8000+ Officer, Office Assistant Vacancies
- HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022 एचपीपीएससी प्लांट इंजीनियर भर्ती Apply Online For Class II Posts
- ITBP ASI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online भारत-तिब्बत सीमा पुलिस बल भर्ती Total 38 Vacancies
- Ministry of Defence DGQA Recruitment 2022 for MTS Posts रक्षा मंत्रालय डीजीक्यूए भर्ती 10th pass are Eligible to Apply
- ECIL Tradesman recruitment 2022 ईसीआईएल ट्रेड्समैन-बी भर्ती Apply Online For 40 vacancies
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.