GPSC Recruitment 2020 | Total 257 Posts | Deputy Section Officer/Deputy Mamlatdar | Check Full Notification
Gujarat Public Service Commssion Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Gujarat PSC has Recently notified about recruitment for GPSC Recruitment 2020. The Selected candidates will be selected on the Posts of Deputy Section Officer (DPO) /Deputy Mamlatdar in Gujarat State. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online for these posts through online mode. Link for apply online for is provided in the Important Link Section below. For Full Details about the this Recruitment, The Candidates are to go through the full Notfication and for more Govt Jobs are to regularly visit www.govtkijobs.in.
Important Dates For GPSC Recruitment 2020
- Date of Apply Online : 10 November 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration : 01 December 2020
- Tentative Date of Exam : 18 April 2021
- Written/Mains GPSC Exam Date : It will be Notifid Soon
- For More Details You can Visit the official Website and refer the Notification, links are given below.
Vacancy Details of GPSC Recruitment 2020
GPSC Deputy Mamlatdar Recruitment 2020 : Total 257 Posts are vacant for the Post of Deputy Section Officer/Deputy Mamlatdar.
Age-Limit with Relaxation For the Post of Deputy Mamlatdar GPSC Recruitment 2020
- Minimum Age Limit : 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years
- Age will be calculated on 01 December 2020. Age Relaxation as per Recruitment Rules, Refer Notification.
- To Check the Syllabus for GPSC Recruitment 2020 check the Important Link Section.
Education Qualification For GPSC Recruitment 2020
- Educational Qualification for GPSC Deputy Mamlatdar Recruitment 2020 : Candidates mus be holding Graduation Degree or equivalent Qualification from any recognized university. Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967. The candidates should have th knowledge of Gujarati and /or Hindi.
Salary Details of GPSC Recruitment 2020
Salary Details for GPSC Deputy Mamlatdar Recruitment 2020 : The candidates selected for this post will be paid the pay scale of Rs.38,090/- (Fix Pay) for 5 years. Rs.39,900-1,26,600 /- Paymatrix level No.7 -Rs.39,900- 1,26,600 according to 7th Pay Commission.
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
The candidates are to apply online through the links provided above. Although, the Selection Process is Broadly Mentioned in The Notification of the GPSC. Latest Govt Jobs Alerts की पूरी जानकारी के लिए www.govtkijobs.in पर लगातार विजिट करते रहिए । आपसे अनुरोध है की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए GPSC Deputy Mamlatdar Post GPSC Recruitment Online Apply 2020 का नोटिफ़िकेशन जरूर चेक कर ले, जिसका लिंक ऊपर दिया जा चुका है।
How to Apply for Deputy Mamlatdar in Gujarat PSC Recruitment Online Apply 2020
The Candidates are to apply through online mode for GPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Form, Link already has been given above, candidates can check the same. Last Date for Applyin has been decided 01 December 2021. Full and Well Defined Process for Apply for the Post of Deputy Mamlatdar in Gujarat Public Service Commission has been published in the Notification. You can visit Official Website of GPSC or refer the Notification for the same.
Important Points ध्यान रखने योग्य बातें
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhaar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- आपके पास आपका एक फोटो आईडी कार्ड यानि आधार कार्ड या वोटर कार्ड या पैन कार्ड या पासपोर्ट या ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस या कोई अन्य फोटो पहचान पत्र होना चाहिए जो राज्य या केंद्र सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया हो।
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card is to be uploaded.
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करते समय पहचान पत्र का आवश्यक विवरण देना अनिवार्य होगा। पहचान पत्र की एक स्कैन की हुई कॉपी अपलोड करनी होगी।
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के दौरान उम्मीदवार समान पहचान पत्र ले जाने के लिए हैं। एग्जाम में नेगेटिव मार्किंग होती है।
- There is negative marking in the Exam.
- परीक्षा मे नेगेटिव मार्किंग का नियम होगा।
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.