OCCL Clerk Recruitment 2020 | Check Full Notification
OCCL Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Odisha Construction Corporation Limited (OCCL) has Recently released notification for the Recruitment of OCCL Clerk Recruitment 2020 for the post of Clerks. Interested and Eligible candidates/applicants can apply in a prescribed format and send the application Form along with all the requisite documents to The Managing Director, OCC Ltd., Unit – VIII, Gopabandhu Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751012. Link for downloading of Form is provided in the Important Link Section below. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article
Important Dates for OCCL Clerk Recruitment 2020
|Date of Apply Online||06 October 2020|
|Last Date of Online Apply||05 November 2020|
Vacancy Details OCCL Clerk Recruitment 2020
OCCL Clerk Post Vacancy Details : 09 Posts are Vacant for This Post.
OCCL Clerk Post Eligibility Details : The candidates with Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university with PGDCA and minimum 2 years of post qualification experience from a reputed Organization are eligible to apply for Odisha Construction Corporation Limited Clerk Post.
Age-Limit and Relaxation
OCCL Clerk Post Age Limit Details : Candidates of the age of 21 Years to 32 Years are eligible to apply for OCCL Clerk Post. Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be provided as per the Government Rules.
OCCL Clerk Post Vacancy Details : Rs. 9000/- per month salary will be paid.
The application fee is decided Rs. 500/-. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the candidates can pay application processing fee by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking.
|Full Job Notification||Download Here|
Alternate Download Link
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
How To Apply for OCCL Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply in a prescribed Format.
- The Candidates can apply by 03 November 2020. After This Period, No application will be accepted/entertained.
- The Candidates are to submit the application Form with the self attested copies of the requisite documents and Send it at the Address of The Managing Director, OCC Ltd., Unit – VIII, Gopabandhu Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751012.
- Application cover super-scribed “Application for the post of Clerk (Contract)”
- For more information the candidates are to refer full notification or visit the website, link is provided in the Important Link Section Below.
More Trending Jobs:-
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant Professor
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details Here
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 Vacancies
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details Here
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini Posts
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 for Constable Posts चंडीगढ़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 12th Pass Can Apply
- TSRTC Recruitment 2022 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice टीएसआरटीसी भर्ती अधिसूचना Check Full Details Here
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 आईबीपीएस आरआरबी भर्ती Apply Online For 8000+ Officer, Office Assistant Vacancies
- HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022 एचपीपीएससी प्लांट इंजीनियर भर्ती Apply Online For Class II Posts
- ITBP ASI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online भारत-तिब्बत सीमा पुलिस बल भर्ती Total 38 Vacancies
- Ministry of Defence DGQA Recruitment 2022 for MTS Posts रक्षा मंत्रालय डीजीक्यूए भर्ती 10th pass are Eligible to Apply
- ECIL Tradesman recruitment 2022 ईसीआईएल ट्रेड्समैन-बी भर्ती Apply Online For 40 vacancies
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.