Karur District Police Recruitment 2020 | 7800 Police Personnel Posts | Check Full Notification
Karur District Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Tamil Nadu Government, Karur District has Recently released notification for the Recruitment of Karur District Police Recruitment 2020 for the Post of Armed Forces Second Guard, Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police, Prison Second Class Guard and Fire and rescue operations.
Interested and Eligible Candidates/Applicand can apply in a prescribed format and s on or before 26 October 2020 on Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) official website www.tnusrbonline.org. Link for apply online is provided in the Important Link Section below. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article
Important Dates for Karur District Police Recruitment 2020
|Date of Apply||14 October 2020|
|Last Date of Online Apply||26 October 2020|
Vacancy Details of Karur District Police Recruitment 2020
- Karur District Police Armed Forces Second Guard Vacancy Details : 695 Posts
- Karur District Police Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police Vacancy Details : 6545 Posts
- Karur District Police Prison Second Class Guard Vacancy Details : 112 Posts
- Karur District Police Fire and rescue operations Vacancy Details : 458 Posts
Educational Qualification For Karur District Recruitment 2020
Candidates are Advised to Refer Full Notification for the Detailed Education Qualification for the various posts in Karur District Police Personnel Recruitment.
Age-Limit and Relaxation For Karur District Police Recruitment 2020
Candidates are Advised to Refer Full Notification for the Detailed Age Limt and Relaxation Details for the various posts in Karur District Police Personnel Recruitment.
|Full Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
How To Apply for Karur District Police Recruitment 2020
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online in a prescribed Format for District Karur Police Recruitment 2020.
- The Candidates can apply online by 26 October 2020. After This Period, No application will be accepted/entertained and the Online Link may be disabled by the TNUSRB.
- The Candidates are to submit the Application Form along with the self attested copies of the requisite documents upload.
- For more information the candidates are to refer full notification or visit the website, link is provided in the Important Link Section Below.
Selection Procedure for Karur District Police Recruitment 2020
The selection for all the post will be carried out on the basis of Merit followed by Interview. The Interview process will be conducted online through ZOOM Video Meeting. The Candidates are to visist Govt ki Jobs website for regular updates or visit Official Website, Link provided in the Important Link Section above.
More Trending Jobs:-
- Research Centre Imarat RCI DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice Apply Online form, Check Last Date
- Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Apply 2022, Recruitment for 558 Posts, Check Full Details
- Army Public School Haryana APS Hisar Recruitment 2022 Apply For PRT, TGT and Other Posts, Check Full Details
- Bhabha Atomic and Research Centre BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022, Apply Online, Here are the Full Details
- Bharat Dynamic Limited BDL Recruitment 2022: Apply for Graduate and Technician Apprentice Post Online, Check Full Details
- RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Big Chance for ITI Holders, Check the Full Notification and Salary Details
- Rajasthan SSB JE Recruitment 2022, Direct Bharti for Junior Engineers, Apply Online From 21 January, Here are the Full Details
- Border Security Force BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Form, Here is the Full Details
- Tata Memorial Centre TMC Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2022: Walk-in-Interview For Technician Microbiology, Nurse, and Pharmacist Check Details
- ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2022 For UDC, Steno, and MTS Apply Online, Earn up to 81100, Find the Full Details
- Andhra Pradesh ESIC Recruitment 2022, Apply Online For UDC, Stenographer and MTS, Salary upto 81100,Find the Full Details
- Madhya Pradesh MP High Court MPHJS Recruitment 2022, Apply For Online Exam From 25 January
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.