Dadra & Nagar Haveli DNH Teacher Recruitment 2020 | 485 Assistant Teacher Posts | Check Full Notification
Dadra & Nagar Haveli Teacher Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli (DNH) has Recently released notification for the Recruitment of DNH Teacher Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Teacher Post (Assistant Teacher and Primary Teacher) under Samagra Shiksha, a Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSSs).
Interested and Eligible Candidates/Applicand can apply online and send the application form along with all the Requisite Documents to Directorate of Education i.e. [email protected] through E-Mail Mode. Link for apply online is provided in the Important Link Section below. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article
Important Dates for DNH Teacher Recruitment 2020
|Date of Apply Online||12 October 2020|
|Last Date of Online Apply||02 November 2020|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy||02 November 2020|
Vacancy Details of DNH Teacher Recruitment 2020
- DNH Govt Assistant Teacher (Primary School Teacher) Vacancy Details : 278 Posts
- DNH Govt Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School Teacher) Vacancy Details : 207 Posts
- DNH Govt Assistant Teacher (Primary School Teacher) Eligibility Details : Senior Secondary/12th passed with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or Senior Secondary (Class XII pass) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.), For More eleborated Details, refer full Notification please.
- DNH Govt Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School Teacher) Eligibility Details : B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education, B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with at least 50% marks and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. with at least 45% marks and one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE. For More eleborated Details, refer full Notification please.
Age-Limit and Relaxation
Age Limit for the Post of Haryana Roadways Apprentice Kaithal is 30 Years. The Candidates are advised to Keep Visiting WWW.GOVTKIJOBS.IN for new update of the Job.
- DNH Govt Assistant Teacher (Primary School Teacher) Salary Details : Rs. 22000/- per month
- DNH Govt Assistant Teacher (Upper Primary School Teacher) Salary Details : Rs. 23000/- per month
|Full Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here or Click Here|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
How To Apply for DNH Teacher Recruitment 2020
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply/online in a prescribed Format for DNH Govt Teacher Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates are to send signle application for one post.
- The Candidates can apply by 02 November 2020. After This Period, No application will be accepted/entertained.
- The Candidates are to submit the Application Form along with the self attested copies of the requisite documents and Send it through E-mail mode by 02 November 2020 at Directorate of Education i.e. [email protected].
- For more information the candidates are to refer full notification or visit the website, link is provided in the Important Link Section Below.
Selection Procedure for DNH Teacher Recruitment 2020
The selection for all the post will be carried out on the basis of Merit. The Candidates are to visist Govt ki Jobs website for regular updates or visit Official Website, Link provided in the Important Link Section above.
More Trending Jobs:-
- Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Apply 2022, Recruitment for 558 Posts, Check Full Details
- Army Public School Haryana APS Hisar Recruitment 2022 Apply For PRT, TGT and Other Posts, Check Full Details
- Bhabha Atomic and Research Centre BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022, Apply Online, Here are the Full Details
- Bharat Dynamic Limited BDL Recruitment 2022: Apply for Graduate and Technician Apprentice Post Online, Check Full Details
- RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Big Chance for ITI Holders, Check the Full Notification and Salary Details
- Rajasthan SSB JE Recruitment 2022, Direct Bharti for Junior Engineers, Apply Online From 21 January, Here are the Full Details
- Border Security Force BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Form, Here is the Full Details
- Tata Memorial Centre TMC Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2022: Walk-in-Interview For Technician Microbiology, Nurse, and Pharmacist Check Details
- ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2022 For UDC, Steno, and MTS Apply Online, Earn up to 81100, Find the Full Details
- Andhra Pradesh ESIC Recruitment 2022, Apply Online For UDC, Stenographer and MTS, Salary upto 81100,Find the Full Details
- Madhya Pradesh MP High Court MPHJS Recruitment 2022, Apply For Online Exam From 25 January
- Gail India Limited GAIL Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for Cheif Manager and Senior Officers Post, Earn up to 240000 per month
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.