NIIST Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate, Technical Assistant | Check Full Notification
NIIST Online Form, Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST) has Recently released notification for the Recruitment of NIIST Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Project Associate, Technical Assistant and other various post. Interested and Eligible candidates/applicants can apply online in a prescribed format, take print out and send the application form along with all the Requisite Documents to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695019, Kerala. Link for apply online is provided in the Important Link Section below. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article
Important Dates for NIIST Recruitment 2020
|Date of Apply Online||09 October 2020|
|Last Date of Online Apply||19 October 2020|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy||27 October 2020|
Vacancy Details of NIIST Recruitment 2020
- NIIST Project Associate-I Vacancy Details : 38 Posts
- NIIST Project Associate-II Vacancy Details : 04 Posts
- NIIST Senior Project Associate Vacancy Details : 04 Posts
- NIIST Project Assistant Vacancy Details : 02 Posts
- NIIST Technical Assistant Vacancy Details : 02 Posts
- NIIST Project Associate-I Eligibility Details : Master’s degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Zoology from a recognized university or B.Tech in Food Technology/Food Engineering/Food Process Engineering/M.Sc.
- NIIST Project Associate-II Eligibility Details : Master’s degree in Physics/Photonics/Optoelectronics from a recognized university or B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering
- NIIST Senior Project Associate Eligibility Details : Post Graduate degree in Physics/Chemistry/Material Science or equivalent with 04 years research experience or PhD in Physics/Material Science/Chemistry/Chemical engineering
- NIIST Project Assistant Eligibility Details : B.Sc in Physics or 03 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- NIIST Technical Assistant Eligibility Details : B.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics or equivalent or 03 year Diploma in Polymer/Plastics/Mechanical/Chemical engineering or technology.
Age-Limit and Relaxation
The Candidates upto the age of 35 Years are Eligible to Apply for All the Vacancies in NIIST.
- NIIST Project Associate-I Salary Details : Rs. 21000/- or Rs. 31000/- per month as applicable, refer notification for full details.
- NIIST Project Associate-II Salary Details : Rs. 21000/- or Rs. 31000/- per month as applicable, refer notification for full details.
- NIIST Senior Project Associate Salary Details :Rs. 21000/- or Rs. 31000/- per month as applicable, refer notification for full details.
- NIIST Project Assistant Salary Details : Rs. 21000/- or Rs. 31000/- per month as applicable, refer notification for full details.
- NIIST Technical Assistant Salary Details : Rs. 21000/- or Rs. 31000/- per month as applicable, refer notification for full details.
|Full Job Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Link Will be Enabled on 09/10/2020|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
How To Apply for NIIST Recruitment 2020
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online in a prescribed Format for NIIST Recruitment 2020.
- The Candidates can apply by 19 October 2020. After This Period, No application will be accepted/entertained.
- The Candidates are to submit the print out of online application with the self attested copies of the requisite documents and Sent it at the Address of The Controller of Administration, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695019, Kerala on or before 19 October 2020.
- For more information the candidates are to refer full notification or visit the website, link is provided in the Important Link Section Below.
How To Apply for NIIST Recruitment 2020
The selection for all the post will be carried out on the basis of Interview. The shortlisted candidates will be called for ONLINE INTERVIEW. The date and time of online interview will be notified on the official website of NIIST, Link provided above in the Important Link Section.
More Trending Jobs:-
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant Professor
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details Here
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 Vacancies
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details Here
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini Posts
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 for Constable Posts चंडीगढ़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 12th Pass Can Apply
- TSRTC Recruitment 2022 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice टीएसआरटीसी भर्ती अधिसूचना Check Full Details Here
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 आईबीपीएस आरआरबी भर्ती Apply Online For 8000+ Officer, Office Assistant Vacancies
- HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022 एचपीपीएससी प्लांट इंजीनियर भर्ती Apply Online For Class II Posts
- ITBP ASI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online भारत-तिब्बत सीमा पुलिस बल भर्ती Total 38 Vacancies
- Ministry of Defence DGQA Recruitment 2022 for MTS Posts रक्षा मंत्रालय डीजीक्यूए भर्ती 10th pass are Eligible to Apply
- ECIL Tradesman recruitment 2022 ईसीआईएल ट्रेड्समैन-बी भर्ती Apply Online For 40 vacancies
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.