RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 | Total 07 Posts | Full Notification
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Reserve Bank of India has Notified about Recruitment of RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates can Apply Online in a prescribed format on or before 09 October 2020. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article. Kee Visiting www.govtkijobs.in for Latest Govt Jobs Alerts.
Important Dates of RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020
|Date of Post Added||03 September 2020|
|Last Date of Form Receipt||09 October 2020|
Vacancy Details of Medical Consultant Recruitment in RBI
|Name of The Post||Vacancies|
|RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment||Total 07 Vacancies Available|
Category Wise RBI Medical Consultant Vacancy 2020, Total 07 Posts
Age-Limit and Relaxation For BPSC Assistant Professor Civil Engg
|Name of The Post||Age|
|RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment||No Age Limit Mentioned|
Educational Qualification for Medical Consultant Vacancy in RBI
|Name of The Post||Education Qualification|
|RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment||The person should possess an MBBS degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.|
Person having a Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
Person should have a minimum of 02 (two) years post qualification experience practicing Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner.
Person should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 03-05 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries
Salary Details of RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment
Salary Details for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment : Rs. 850/- per hour will be paid to be selected candidates.
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
How To Apply for Medical Consultant Vacancy in RBI 2020
- The Candidates are to Submit Application for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment in a prescribed format as declared by RBI.
- The Candidates are to forward their application on or before 09 October 2020, after this period, No Application will be entertained/accepted.
- The Candidates are to Check the Requisite Documents to be forwarded along with the application form The Candidates are to Send the self attested Hard copy of all the Requisite Documents.
- The Envelop should be Written outside as “‘Application for the post of Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration” and should be forwarded to The Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Patna – 800001
- Full and Well Defined Process for Apply Online for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 has been published in the Notification. You can visit Official Website of RBI or refer the Notification for the same.
Selection Process for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020
- The RBI will conduct an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates shortlisted after the interview will undergo medical examination and and thereafter documents verification will be carried out.
- The empaneled candidate has to enter into an agreement with the Bank before engagement of their service as Medical Consultant.
- Research Centre Imarat RCI DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice Apply Online form, Check Last DateDefence Research and Development Organisation Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: DRDO has recently issued a notification …
- Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Apply 2022, Recruitment for 558 Posts, Check Full DetailsUttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently issued …
- Army Public School Haryana APS Hisar Recruitment 2022 Apply For PRT, TGT and Other Posts, Check Full DetailsArmy Public School Haryana Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Haryana Public School Hisar (Haryana) has recently issued …
- Bhabha Atomic and Research Centre BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022, Apply Online, Here are the Full DetailsBhabha Atomic and Research Centre BARC Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Bhabha Atomic and Research Centre (BARC) …
- Bharat Dynamic Limited BDL Recruitment 2022: Apply for Graduate and Technician Apprentice Post Online, Check Full DetailsBharat Dynamic Limited Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Bharat Dynamic Limited (BDL) has recently issued a notification …
- RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Big Chance for ITI Holders, Check the Full Notification and Salary DetailsRailway Recruitment Cell CR Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has recently issued a …
- Rajasthan SSB JE Recruitment 2022, Direct Bharti for Junior Engineers, Apply Online From 21 January, Here are the Full DetailsRajasthan Staff Selection Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has recently …
- Border Security Force BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Form, Here is the Full DetailsBorder Security Force Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Border Security Force (BSF) has recently issued a notification …
- Tata Memorial Centre TMC Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2022: Walk-in-Interview For Technician Microbiology, Nurse, and Pharmacist Check DetailsTata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Tata Memorial Centre TMC has recently issued a notification …
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.