UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2020, Upcoming Vacancy in UPPCL Total Post 16, Online Application Started
UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has Recently released a notice regarding recruitment of sports persons for the post of UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts started from 09 September and ends on 29 September 2020. Interested applicants can Apply Online through the link provided in the important link section. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article.
Important Dates : UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2020
- Date of Apply Online : 09 September 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration : 29 September 2020
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment : 29 September 2020
- For More Details You can Visit the official Website and refer the Notification, links are given below.
Application Fee : Application Fee For UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2020
- Uttar Prades General /OBC/EWS : Rs. 1000/-
- Uttar Pradesh SC/ST Category of Uttar Pradsh: Rs. 700/-
- All Other State Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or SBI E-Challan.
Age-Limit and Relaxation : Upcoming Vacancy in UPPCL 2020 Assistant Reviewing Officer
- Minimum Age Limit : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 40 Years
- Age will be calculated on 01 July 2020. Age Relaxation as per Recruitment Rules, Refer Notification.
- To Check the Syllabus for UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2020 check the Important Link Section.
Education Qualification : UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification : Graduation Degree in any Subjects, from any recognized University. Along with Graduation Degree, the Candidate must have 30 wpm typing speed too.
- The Candidates are Advised to Refer the Official Notification for More Query, Link is Provided Below.
Vacancy Details : UPPCL Vacancy 2020 Assistant Reviewing Officer
|Post Description||Total Vacancy/Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer ARO||Total 16 Vacancies Exists|
General- 03 Vacancy, EWS – 01 Vacancy
OBC – 06 Vacancy, SC- 06 Vacancy
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Syllabus for UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer Exam||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Link Will be Activated|
on 09 September 2020
|Latest Govt Jobs||Click Here|
The candidates are to apply online for the Post of UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer 2020 through the links provided above. Although, the Selection Process is Broadly Mentioned in The Notification of the UPPCL . Latest Govt Jobs Alerts की पूरी जानकारी के लिए www.govtkijobs.in पर लगातार विजिट करते रहिए । आपसे अनुरोध है की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए UPPCL ARO Recruitment – 2020 का नोटिफ़िकेशन जरूर चेक कर ले, जिसका लिंक ऊपर दिया जा चुका है।
Salary : UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer ARO Salary Details
UPPCL Assistant Reviewing Officer Recruitment 2020 : Rs. 36800/- Salary will be as per Pay Matrix Level – VI.
How to Apply : Online Apply Process for UPPCL ARO Vacancy Recruitment – 2020
- The Candidates are to apply online for Assistant Reviewing Officer in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Link already has been given above, candidates can check the same.
- The Candidates are to Apply on or before 29 September 2020, after this period, the online link will be disabled.
- The Candidates are to Check the Requisite Documents to be uploaded at the time of Applying online.
- Full and Well Defined Process for Apply for UPPCL ARO Vacancy Recruitment 2020 has been published in the Notification. You can visit Official Website of UPPCL or refer the Notification for the same.
Important Points ध्यान रखने योग्य बातें
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- आपके पास आपका एक फोटो आईडी कार्ड यानि आधार कार्ड या वोटर कार्ड या पैन कार्ड या पासपोर्ट या ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस या कोई अन्य फोटो पहचान पत्र होना चाहिए जो राज्य या केंद्र सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया हो।
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card is to be uploaded.
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करते समय पहचान पत्र का आवश्यक विवरण देना अनिवार्य होगा। पहचान पत्र की एक स्कैन की हुई कॉपी अपलोड करनी होगी।
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के दौरान उम्मीदवार समान पहचान पत्र ले जाने के लिए हैं। एग्जाम में नेगेटिव मार्किंग होती है।
- There is negative marking in the Exam.
- परीक्षा मे नेगेटिव मार्किंग का नियम होगा।
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant ProfessorAIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan has recently issued a notification for the […]
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details HereSIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, […]
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 VacanciesUPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details HereDRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini PostsRajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For Workers, Assistant and Asha Sahyogini Posts: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam […]
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 for Constable Posts चंडीगढ़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 12th Pass Can ApplyChandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022 : Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age […]
- TSRTC Recruitment 2022 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice टीएसआरटीसी भर्ती अधिसूचना Check Full Details HereTSRTC Recruitment For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 आईबीपीएस आरआरबी भर्ती Apply Online For 8000+ Officer, Office Assistant VacanciesIBPS RRB Officers Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022 एचपीपीएससी प्लांट इंजीनियर भर्ती Apply Online For Class II PostsHimachal Pradesh PSC Plant Engineer Class -II Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and […]
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.