Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2020 : Total 523 Vacancy, Apply Online For Group C Posts, Full Notification
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Karnataka Public Service Commission has Recently released a notice regarding recruitment of KPSC Recruitment 2020. The Post for which application are sought are various Posts in Group ‘C’. Eligible and interested candidates can apply Online for these posts on or before 19 September 2020 the link is provided in the important link section ahead. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article.
Important Dates For Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2020
- Date of Vacancy Added : 20 August 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration : 19 September 2020
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment : 19 September 2020
- Date of Admit Cards : Intimated Soon
- Date of KPSC Departmental Exam Schedule : Intimated Soon
- For More Details You can Visit the official Website and refer the KPSC 2020 Notification, links are given below.
- Application Fee For General/OBC/EWS : Rs. 635/-
- Application Fee For SC/ST Category Candidates : Rs. Nil/-
- Ex SM Candidates : Rs. 335/-
Note :- For Fee Details as per Cat 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B, Candidates can refer Notification which is published in the local language of Karnataka. The Candidates can Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or SBI E-Challan.
Age-Limit and Relaxation
Age Limit For KPSC Recruitment 2020 has been decided as Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years. Age Relaxation as per Recruitment Rules will b provided, Refer KPSC 2020 Notification.
Education Qualification : Karnataka Govt Jobs KPSC Recruitment 2020 – 21
- Eligibility For Drafting Assistant in Karnataka KPSC Group C Recruitment : A Degree in Law
- Eligibility For Labour Inspector, Statistical Inspector, First Grade Revenue Inspector in Karnataka PSC 2020 Recruitment : A Graduation Degree
- Eligibility For Accountant (Urban Local Bodies) in Karnataka PSC 2020 Recruitment : Graduation Degree in Commerse.
- Eligibility For Account Assistant in Karnataka PSC 2020 Recruitment : B.Com, BBM, BBA, etc/ Degree in Commerce with Accountancy and Auditing as one of the subject of a University established by law in India
- Eligibility For Marketing Supervisor in Karnataka PSC 2020 Recruitment : Graduation Degree in B.Sc Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation
- Eligibility For Enumerator in Karnataka KPSC Group C Recruitment : Degree in Economics or Statistics
- Eligibility For Warden in Karnataka PSC 2020 Recruitment : A degree in Education Hostel Superintendents
- Eligibility For Junior Account Assistant in Karnataka PSC 2020 Recruitment : PUC in Commerce with Accountancy as optional subject
- Eligibility For Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies) in Karnataka PSC 2020 Recruitment : SSLC/ Matric pass
- Eligibility For Enumerator-cum-DEO in Karnataka PSC 2020 Recruitment : 10+2/ PUC pass
- Eligibility For Tide Watcher in Karnataka PSC 2020 Recruitment : 12th Class Pass/ SSLC pass
- Eligibility For Library Assistant in Karnataka KPSC Group C Recruitment : Diploma in Library Science and information Management
- Eligibility For House Father/ House Mother: PUC Passed
Vacancy Details : Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2020 Karnataka Public Service Commission
Total 523 Vacancies are Exiting in KPSC Recruitment 2020 in Various Post of Group ‘C’. Post wise vacancy can be checked from KPSC 2020 Notification, Link Provided below.
|Download New KPSC Notification||Download Here|
|KPSC Apply Online||Apply / Register Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Vacancies||Click Here|
|More Govt Jobs||Click Here|
The candidates are to apply online for the Post of Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2020 through the links provided above. Although, the Selection Process is Broadly Mentioned in The Notification of the Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2020-21. For Full Job Detals, Candidates can refer Full Notification.
- Salary Details of KPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies : – Please Refer Notification.
How to Apply
- The Candidates are to Submit KPSC Online Application for Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2020, Link already has been given above, candidates can check the same.
- The Candidates are to Apply on or before 19 September 2020, after this period, the online link will be disabled.
- The Candidates are to Check the Requisite Documents to be uploaded at the time of Applying online.
- Full and Well Defined Process for Apply for Various Post in Karnataka PSC 2020 has been published in the Notification. You can visit Official Website of Karnataka Public Service Commission or refer the Notification for the same.
Important Points ध्यान रखने योग्य बातें
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card is to be uploaded.
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- Check if there is negative marking in the Exam.
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant ProfessorAIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan has recently issued a notification for the […]
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details HereSIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, […]
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 VacanciesUPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details HereDRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini PostsRajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For Workers, Assistant and Asha Sahyogini Posts: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam […]
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 for Constable Posts चंडीगढ़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 12th Pass Can ApplyChandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022 : Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age […]
- TSRTC Recruitment 2022 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice टीएसआरटीसी भर्ती अधिसूचना Check Full Details HereTSRTC Recruitment For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 आईबीपीएस आरआरबी भर्ती Apply Online For 8000+ Officer, Office Assistant VacanciesIBPS RRB Officers Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022 एचपीपीएससी प्लांट इंजीनियर भर्ती Apply Online For Class II PostsHimachal Pradesh PSC Plant Engineer Class -II Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and […]
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.