UPBEB UPTET 2020 Exam Notifications, Exam Dates, Online Application Form, Eligibility, UPTET Vacancy details
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) UPTET Exam 2020 – In the Month of October 2020, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) can release UPTET 2020 Notifications. It will mentioned the online application form, schedule of the UPTET 2020, along with application form and exam schedule and UP TET Vacancy Details. UPTET 2020 Exam may be conducted in the Month of December 2020, Tentatively. Main Purpose of this UPTET 2020 exam is to certify the Eligibility of Candidates to Become a Teacher in the Schools of Uttar Pradesh State. An Eligibility Certificate will be provided to the selected candidates. The Validity of UPTET Eligibility Certificate will be 5 Years from the date of its issue. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article. पूरी और अपडेट जानकारी के लिए www.govtkijobs.in पर लगातार विजिट करते रहिए ।
Full Notification for UPBEB UPTET 2020 Exam
|Exam||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test to be Conducted by UPBEB|
|Post Last Updated||10 July 2020|
|Level of the Exam||State Level (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Brief Description||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) can release UPTET 2020 Notifications. It will mentioned the online application form, schedule of the UPTET 2020, along with application form and exam schedule and UP TET Vacancy Details|
Important Dates for NTA CSIR UGC NET Online Exam Form 2020 Correction and Edit Update – पोस्ट के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ
|UPTET 2020 Exam Official Notification Releases on||31 October 2020|
|UPTET 2020 Exam Registration Starts on||01 November 2020|
|Last day to fill UPTET 2020 Exam online Application Form||20 November 2020|
|Last day to pay UPTET 2020 Exam Application Fees||21 November 2020|
|Issue of UPTET 2020 Exam Admit Card||12 December 2020|
|UPBEB UPTET 2020 Exam Dates||22 December 2020|
|Date of UPTET Exam 2020 Results||07 January 2021|
Educational Qualifications – शैक्षणिक योग्यता क्या है ?
UPTET Exam 2020 Educational Qualification for Primary Teachers
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks passed from any recognized university and Two years Diploma in Education from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Graduation, Two years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) OR
- Graduation with qualification in Special B.T.C. Training OR
- Graduation with Two years & BCT Urdu special training in Uttar Pradesh OR
- Graduation and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University (For Urdu Teacher) or Moallim-E-Urdu Degree before 11-08-1997
UPTET Exam 202 Educational Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers (UPT)
- Graduation and B.T.C from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) from any approved institute OR
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed, B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks & Four years B.A/ B.S.C. Ed/ B.A. Ed from N.C.T.E./ U.G.C recognized institute OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with minimum 50% marks and Four year Degree (B.El.Ed) in Primary Education OR
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% & B.Ed degree.
How Much is Application Fee – आवेदन की फीस कितनी है?
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/- For Each Paper
- SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 400/- For Each Paper
- PWD Candidates : Rs. 100/- For Each Paper
Age-Limit, Age Relaxation for UPTET Exam 2020 – आयु सीमा और छूट
- Age Limit for General/EWS : 18 – 35 Years
- Age Limit for OBC : 18 – 38 Years
- Age Limit for SC/ST : 18 – 40 Years
- Age Limit for PWD : 18 – 45 Years
Important Links – महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स
|UPTET Exam 2019 Results||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
UPTET Vacancy Details 2020 – रिक्तियों की जानकारी
The Details of the UPTET Vacancy Details 2020 will be provided at the time of notification release. All the Candidates are advised to go through the Notification Release carefully.
Important Common Points While Apply Online ध्यान रखने योग्य सामान्य बातें
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhaar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- आपके पास आपका एक फोटो आईडी कार्ड यानि आधार कार्ड या वोटर कार्ड या पैन कार्ड या पासपोर्ट या ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस या कोई अन्य फोटो पहचान पत्र होना चाहिए जो राज्य या केंद्र सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया हो।
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card may be required to be uploaded.
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करते समय पहचान पत्र का आवश्यक विवरण देना अनिवार्य होगा। पहचान पत्र की एक स्कैन की हुई कॉपी अपलोड करनी पड़ सकती हैं।
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के दौरान उम्मीदवार समान पहचान पत्र ले जाने के लिए हैं।
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant ProfessorAIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan has recently issued a notification for the […]
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details HereSIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, […]
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 VacanciesUPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details HereDRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini PostsRajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For Workers, Assistant and Asha Sahyogini Posts: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam […]
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 for Constable Posts चंडीगढ़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 12th Pass Can ApplyChandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022 : Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age […]
- TSRTC Recruitment 2022 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice टीएसआरटीसी भर्ती अधिसूचना Check Full Details HereTSRTC Recruitment For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 आईबीपीएस आरआरबी भर्ती Apply Online For 8000+ Officer, Office Assistant VacanciesIBPS RRB Officers Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022 एचपीपीएससी प्लांट इंजीनियर भर्ती Apply Online For Class II PostsHimachal Pradesh PSC Plant Engineer Class -II Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and […]
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.