SBI SO Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – State Bank of India (SBI) has Recently Uploaded recruitment for Total 400 Various Posts of Executive, Non Executive, Manager, Officer Posts on Contractual Basis . Candidates are advised to Go Through the Full Post for Full Information. पूरी और अपडेट जानकारी के लिए www.govtkijobs.in पर लगातार विजिट करते रहिए ।
Full Notification for SBI SO Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||SBI SO Recruitment 2020|
|Post Last Updated||22 June 2020|
|Brief Description||State Bank of India (SBI) has Recently Uploaded recruitment for Total 400 Various SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Posts on Contractual Basis, Total 400+ Posts|
Important Dates for SBI SO Recruitment 2020- पोस्ट के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ
- Online Apply Starts : 23 June 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration : 13 July 2020
- Online Examination (Tantative) : 17 July 2020
- Editing of Onlin Application Closed : 13 July 2020
- Last Date for Printing Online Application of SBI SO 2020 : 31 July 2020
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment : 13 July 2020
- For More Details You can Visit the official Website and refer the Notification, links are given below.
How Much is Application Fee – आवेदन की फीस कितनी है?
- General /OBC/EWS : Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST /PWD : Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female/PH : Please Refer Notification
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Age-Limit with Relaxation for SBI SO Recruitment 2020 – आयु सीमा और छूट
- SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Age Limitations : 25- 35 Years (Check Notifiation for Full Dtails)
- Age will be calculated on 01 June 2020. Age Relaxation as per Recruitment Rules, Refer Notification.
- To Check the Syllabus for SBI SO Recruitment 2020 check the Important Link Section.
Educational Qualification for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2020 शैक्षणिक योग्यता
- Executive (FI & MM) – Graduation in Rural Economy/ Agriculture & Allied Activities/ Horticulture
- Senior Executive – (Social Banking & CSR)Basic – Graduation in any stream and minimum 3 years of experience
- Sr. Executive (Digital Relations) – B.E./ B. Tech with 4 years of experience
- Sr. Executive (Analytics) – B.E./ B. Tech with 4 years of experience
- Sr. Executive (Digital Marketing) – B.E./ B. Tech with 4 years of experience
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) – Graduation/Post Graduation from Government recognized University/Institution or Reputed Colleges. Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience in financial services, financial product development and private banking
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics) – MBA/PGDM/Post graduation in Statistics/ Data Analytics and minimum 5 years of experience
- Central Research Team (Support) – Graduates/ Postgraduates in Commerce/ Finance/ Economics/ Management/ Mathematics/ Statistics and work experience of 3 years
- Investment Officer – Graduates/ Postgraduates from Government recognized University with Minimum 5 years of experience as an investment officer/part of product team in Wealth Management
- Project Development Manager (Technology) – MBA/MMS/PGDM/M.E/M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech with 4 years’ experience
- SME Credit Analyst – CA/ MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance) /PGDBM(Finance) or equivalent post graduation degree (Two years full time regular course) from Recognized University/College and 3 years’ of post basic qualification work experience
- Product Manager – B.E./B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics
- Manager (Data Analyst) – Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Computer Science and Minimum 8 years’ post basic qualification experience
- Educational Qualification for Other Posts can be Verified through SBI Notification.
- आपसे अनुरोध है की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए SBI Specialist Cadre Officer का नोटिफ़िकेशन जरूर चेक कर ले, जिसका लिंक नीचे दिया गया है। The Candidates are Advised to Refer the Official Notification for More Query, Link is Provided Below.
Vacancy Details for SBI SO Recruitment 2020 – रिक्तियों की जानकारी
State Bank of India Various Post : 400+ (For Full Vacancy Details of SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2020, Refer Full Notification)
Important Links – महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
Selection Process – चुनाव प्रक्रिया
The candidates are to apply online through the links provided above. Although, the Selection Process is Broadly Mentioned in The Notification of the SBI SO Recruitment 2020 SBI Executive, Non Executive, Manager, Officer Posts. Latest Govt Jobs Alerts की पूरी जानकारी के लिए www.govtkijobs.in पर लगातार विजिट करते रहिए । आपसे अनुरोध है की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए SBI SO Recruitment 2020 for Executive, Non Executive, Manager, Officer Posts का नोटिफ़िकेशन जरूर चेक कर ले, जिसका लिंक ऊपर दिया जा चुका है।
Salary Details – वेतन कितना मिलेगा?
Full Salary Details for SBI SO Recruitment 2020 has been published in the Notification. You can visit Official Website of SBI or refer the Notification for the same.
- Salary of SBI Executive (FI & MM) – Rs 6 lakhs per Annum
- Salary of SBI Sr. Executive (Social Banking & CSR) – Rs 10 lakhs per Annum
- Salary of SBI Sr. Executive (Digital Relations) – Rs 12 – 20 lakhs per Annum
- Salary of SBI Sr. Executive (Analytics) – Rs 12 – 20 lakhs per Annum
- Salary of SBI Sr. Executive (Digital Marketing) – Rs 12 – 20 lakhs per Annum
- Salary of SBI Head (Product, Investment & Research) – Rs 80 lakh – Rs 99.62 lakh per Annum
- Salary of SBI Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics) – Rs 25 lakh to Rs 50 lakh per Annum
- Salary of SBI Central Research Team (Support) – Rs 7 – 10 lakh per Annum
- Salary of SBI Faculty, SBI Kolkata – Rs 25 lakh – Rs 40 lakh per Annum
- Salary of SBI Investment Officer – Rs 12 – 18 lakh per Annum
- Salary of SBI Project Development Manager (Technology) – Rs 12 – 18 lakh per Annum
- Salary of SBI Relationship Manager – Rs 6 lakh – Rs 15 lakh per Annum
- Salary of SBI Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – Rs 10 lakh – Rs 28 lakh per Annum
- Salary of SBI Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – Rs 40 – 43 lakh -No Increment per Annum
- Salary of SBI Deputy Manager (IS Audit) – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 per Annum
- Salary of SBI Manager – Anytime Channels – Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490 per Annum
- For Salary Details of Other SBI Posts Refer Notification and Official Website.
How to Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2020 आवेदन करने का तरीका
You have to apply online for SBI SO Recruitment 2020 Link already has been given above, candidates can check the same. Full and Well Defined Process for Apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2020 has been published in the Notification. You can visit Official Website of State Bank of India or refer the Notification for the same, Link Provided in the Important Link Section.
Important Points ध्यान रखने योग्य बातें
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhaar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- आपके पास आपका एक फोटो आईडी कार्ड यानि आधार कार्ड या वोटर कार्ड या पैन कार्ड या पासपोर्ट या ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस या कोई अन्य फोटो पहचान पत्र होना चाहिए जो राज्य या केंद्र सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया हो।
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card is to be uploaded.
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करते समय पहचान पत्र का आवश्यक विवरण देना अनिवार्य होगा। पहचान पत्र की एक स्कैन की हुई कॉपी अपलोड करनी होगी।
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के दौरान उम्मीदवार समान पहचान पत्र ले जाने के लिए हैं।
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.