HPPSC Upcoming Exam Calendar 2020 Released, HPPSC Exam Date for Subordinate Service Mains Exam
HPPSSC Upcoming Exam Calendar 2020 Released – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has Recently Released the Latest Dates of Upcoming Exams and Exam Dates for Subordinate Service Mains Exam. Candidates are advised to Go Through the Full Post for Full Information. पूरी और अपडेट जानकारी के लिए www.govtkijobs.in पर लगातार विजिट करते रहिए ।
New Update About HPPSC Exam Calendar CLICK HERE
HPPSC Upcoming Exam Calendar 2020 – Details of Various Posts
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has recently released the HPPSC Upcoming Exam Calendar 2020 of various Upcoming Important Computer Based Tests, that is called CBT. HPPSCC has declared Exam Dates for Offline Screening Tests in the Year 2020. The new dates are uploaded on the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. New Exam Date has been announced for the following Posts and has been tabled below :-
HPPSC Upcoming Exam Calendar 2020 – Details of Various Post
- Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts (Class-III
- Non Gazetted)(Mains Exam) Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (HPAS)Prelims
- Executive Officer / Secretary
- Assistant Manager, Class-II
- Tehsil Welfare Officer, Class-II
- Homeopathic Medical Officers
- Manager (Technical) and Regional Manager.
HPPSC Upcoming Exam Calendar 2020 – Details of Date of Exams
|Name of the Exam||Date of Exam|
|Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts (Class-III, Non Gazetted) Examination-2019||06 August and 07 August 2020|
|Lecturer History (School New) Class-III, (Non Gazetted) in Department of Higher Education, H.P.||16 August 2020|
|Lecturer Hindi (School New) Class-III, (Non Gazetted) Department of Higher Education, H.P||23 August 2020|
|Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services (HPAS) Combined competitive (Preliminary Examination-2019)||06 September 2020|
|Homeopathic Medical Officers in the in Department of Ayurveda, H.P||14 September 2020|
|Manager (Technical), Class-I (on Contract basis) in HRTC under the Department of Transport, H.P.||16 September 2020|
|Regional Manager, Class-I (on Contract basis) in HRTC under the Department of Transport, H.P||18 September 2020|
|Executive Officer / Secretary (Executive State Municipal Services) in the Department of Urban Development, H.P||27 September 2020|
|Assistant Manager, Class-II in H.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd.||11 October 2020|
|Tehsil Welfare Officer, Class-II (Non-Gazetted) in the department of Social Justice & Empowerment, H.P.||25 October 2020|
Important Links – महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhaar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- आपके पास आपका एक फोटो आईडी कार्ड यानि आधार कार्ड या वोटर कार्ड या पैन कार्ड या पासपोर्ट या ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस या कोई अन्य फोटो पहचान पत्र होना चाहिए जो राज्य या केंद्र सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया हो।
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card is to be uploaded.
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करते समय पहचान पत्र का आवश्यक विवरण देना अनिवार्य होगा। पहचान पत्र की एक स्कैन की हुई कॉपी अपलोड करनी होगी।
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के दौरान उम्मीदवार समान पहचान पत्र ले जाने के लिए हैं।
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.