Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020 Online Apply
Bank of India Keonjhar Recruitment 2020 : Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Bank of India (BOI) has invited applications for Various Posts. Bank of India has Notified about the Recruitment for the post of BOI Office Assistant, BOI Office Attendant and BOI Watchmen cum Gardener on contractual basis. All the Eligible candidates who want to Apply, they can apply for the Post of Mentioned Categories as per their Eligibility. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article. पूरी और अपडेट जानकारी के लिए www.govtkijobs.in पर लगातार विजिट करते रहिए ।
Important Dates For Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020 – पोस्ट के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ
Last date for Offline Form to Reach at the Mentioned Address is 03 August 2020.
Details of Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|BOI Keonjhar Office Assistant||01 Post|
|BOI Baripada Faculty||01 Post|
|BOI Keonjhar Office Attendant||01 Post|
|BOI Baripada Office Attendant||01 Post|
|BOI Keonjhar Watchmen cum Gardener||02 Post|
|BOI Baripada Watchmen cum Gardener||01 Post|
Application Fee For Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020 – आवेदन की फीस कितनी है?
Application Fees in Not Mentioned in the Notification.
Age-Limit and Relaxation For Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020 – आयु सीमा और छूट
- Age Limit for BOI Office Assistant : 18 – 45 Years
- Age Limit for BOI Faculty Member : 25 – 65 Years
- Age Limit for BOI Attendant : 18 – 65 Years
- Age Limit for BOI Watchmen cum Gardener : 18 – 65 Years
Salary Details for Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020
- Salary for BOI Office Assistant : Rs.15000/- Per Month
- Salary for BOI Faculty Member : Rs.20000/- Per Month
- Salary for BOI Office Attendant : Rs.8000/- Per Month
- Salary for BOI Watchmen cum Gardener : Rs. 5000/- Per Month
Educational Qualification for Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020 – शैक्षणिक योग्यता
- Education Qualification for BOI Office Assistant – Minimum Graduation BSW / BA / B.Com / with Computer Knowledge. Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
- Education Qualification for BOI Faculty Member – Graduate and Diploma in vocational courses preferable. Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in Hindi and English would be an added qualification.
- Education Qualification for BOI Attendant – 10th Class pass. Ability to read and write the local language. The candidate should be preferably be resident of the district where the RSETI is located.
- Education Qualification for BOI Watchmen cum Gardener – 8th class passed. Ability to read and write the local language preferred.Should have experience preferably in agriculture/ gardening/ horticulture.The candidate should preferably be resident of the District where the RSETI is locat
Important Links – महत्वपूर्ण लिंक्स
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Download Offline Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
Selection Process for Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020 – चुनाव प्रक्रिया
The candidates are to apply OFFLINE For Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format provided in the Notification. Although, the Selection Process is Broadly Mentioned in The Notification of the Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2020. Latest Govt Jobs Alerts की पूरी जानकारी के लिए www.govtkijobs.in पर लगातार विजिट करते रहिए । आपसे अनुरोध है की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए Bank of India का नोटिफ़िकेशन जरूर चेक कर ले, जिसका लिंक ऊपर दिया जा चुका है।
Important Common Points While Apply Online ध्यान रखने योग्य सामान्य बातें
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhaar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- आपके पास आपका एक फोटो आईडी कार्ड यानि आधार कार्ड या वोटर कार्ड या पैन कार्ड या पासपोर्ट या ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस या कोई अन्य फोटो पहचान पत्र होना चाहिए जो राज्य या केंद्र सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया हो।
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card may be required to be uploaded.
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करते समय पहचान पत्र का आवश्यक विवरण देना अनिवार्य होगा। पहचान पत्र की एक स्कैन की हुई कॉपी अपलोड करनी पड़ सकती हैं।
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के दौरान उम्मीदवार समान पहचान पत्र ले जाने के लिए हैं।
- Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Staff Nurse Online Apply 2022, Recruitment for 558 Posts, Check Full DetailsUttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently issued …
- Army Public School Haryana APS Hisar Recruitment 2022 Apply For PRT, TGT and Other Posts, Check Full DetailsArmy Public School Haryana Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Haryana Public School Hisar (Haryana) has recently issued …
- Bhabha Atomic and Research Centre BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2022, Apply Online, Here are the Full DetailsBhabha Atomic and Research Centre BARC Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Bhabha Atomic and Research Centre (BARC) …
- Bharat Dynamic Limited BDL Recruitment 2022: Apply for Graduate and Technician Apprentice Post Online, Check Full DetailsBharat Dynamic Limited Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Bharat Dynamic Limited (BDL) has recently issued a notification …
- RRC Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Big Chance for ITI Holders, Check the Full Notification and Salary DetailsRailway Recruitment Cell CR Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has recently issued a …
- Rajasthan SSB JE Recruitment 2022, Direct Bharti for Junior Engineers, Apply Online From 21 January, Here are the Full DetailsRajasthan Staff Selection Board Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has recently …
- Border Security Force BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Form, Here is the Full DetailsBorder Security Force Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Border Security Force (BSF) has recently issued a notification …
- Tata Memorial Centre TMC Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2022: Walk-in-Interview For Technician Microbiology, Nurse, and Pharmacist Check DetailsTata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Tata Memorial Centre TMC has recently issued a notification …
- ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2022 For UDC, Steno, and MTS Apply Online, Earn up to 81100, Find the Full DetailsESIC Punjab Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: Madhya Pradesh High Court has recently issued a notification for …
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.