Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2020 SSC Officers 300 Posts, Apply Online
Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Armed Forces Medical Service (AFMS) has Recently Notified about Recruitment of Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2020 SSC Officers (Short Service Commission Officers). Interested Indian Citizens Male and Female Candidates can Apply Online Through The Link provided in the Important Link Section. For full Details of The Notification, candidates are advised to follow the full article.
It is to be noted that the applicants who have taken more than two chances in final Prof MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same.
Important Dates of Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2020 SSC Officers
|Date of Online Apply/Registration||18 July 2020|
|Last Date of Online Apply||16 August 2020|
|Date of Admit Cards Sent||Will be Notified Later|
|Interview Date||31 August 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||16 August 2020|
|Exam Dates Notification||Will be Notified Later|
- Armed Forces Medical Service SSC Officer Vacancies : 300 Posts
- Vacancies for Male : 270 Posts
- Vacancies for Female : 30 Posts
Salary of Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2020
Armed Forces Medical Service SSC Salary Details/Allowances Details:-
- Salary as per 7th CPC 10B level of Defence Pay Matrix.
- Basic Pay will start from Rs. 61300/-
- MSP Rs. 15500
- HRA (House Rent Allowance) As Per City Category X, Y, Z, where the officer is posted
- Transport Allowance Rs. 3600-7200 as per the category of the city, X, Y, Z where the officer is posted
- Dress Allowance (DA) Rs. 20,000 Annually or as per prevalent rate
Application Fee For AFMS Short Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Online Application Fee for Armed Forces Medical Service SSC Recruitment is : Rs. 200/- This amount is required to be paid at the end of the application submission. The Fee is to be paid online through internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. No
other mode of payment is accepted.
Age-Limit and AFMS Short Service Commission Officer Recruitment 2020
|Name of The Post||Age Limit|
|Age Limit for Armed Forces Medical Service SSC Officer||Candidate Should Be Below 45 Years of Age |
on 31 December 2020
Educational Qualification for AFMS Short Service Commission Officer Recruitment 2020
The Candidate Should be in possession of Medical Qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have Permanent Registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply via Online Mode. Necessary Links are Provided in the Important Links Section. They can Apply from 18 July 2020 to 16 August 2020. No Other of Apply will be Accepted.
|Full Job Notification||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs||Click Here|
Selection Process for Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2020 SSC Officers – चुनाव प्रक्रिया
- The Selection Process is Based on Interview and Physical and Medical Test Rounds.
- Interview Process : Interview shall be conducted for shortlisted candidates for Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2020 SSC Officers at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt to assess their suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Medical and Physical Fitness Test : The Candidates who are selected and qualified in the Interview, they will be called for Medical and Physical Fitness Test. They will be certified to be Medically Fit for Retention in Armed Forces through this special Test.
- The candidates are to apply ONLINE for Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2020 SSC Officers through the links provided above. Although, the Selection Process is Broadly Mentioned in The Notification of the Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2020 SSC Officers. Admit Cards for Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2020 SSC Officers 300 Posts, Apply Online and Admit Card for Armed Forces Medical Service SSC Officers 2020 Recruitment will be Available at Later Stage. Exam Date for Armed Forces Medical Service SSC Officers 2020 Recruitment Will Be Notified in Due Course. Latest Govt Jobs Alerts की पूरी जानकारी के लिए www.govtkijobs.in पर लगातार विजिट करते रहिए । आपसे अनुरोध है की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment for SSC Officers 2020 का नोटिफ़िकेशन जरूर चेक कर ले, जिसका लिंक ऊपर दिया जा चुका है।
Important Common Points While Apply Online ध्यान रखने योग्य सामान्य बातें
- You should have one of your Photo ID Card i.e. Aadhaar Card or Voter Card or PAN Card or Passport or Driving Licence or Any other Photo ID Card which has been issued by the State or Central Government.
- आपके पास आपका एक फोटो आईडी कार्ड यानि आधार कार्ड या वोटर कार्ड या पैन कार्ड या पासपोर्ट या ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस या कोई अन्य फोटो पहचान पत्र होना चाहिए जो राज्य या केंद्र सरकार द्वारा जारी किया गया हो।
- The required details of Identity Card is to be provided while applying online. A Scanned copy of the Identity Card may be required to be uploaded.
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन करते समय पहचान पत्र का आवश्यक विवरण देना अनिवार्य होगा। पहचान पत्र की एक स्कैन की हुई कॉपी अपलोड करनी पड़ सकती हैं।
- The Candidates are to Carry The same Identity card while appearing in the exam.
- परीक्षा में उपस्थित होने के दौरान उम्मीदवार समान पहचान पत्र ले जाने के लिए हैं।
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online For 33 Posts of Professor/Assistant ProfessorAIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility, Vacancies, Salary, Selection Process: AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan has recently issued a notification for the […]
- SIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives सिडबी बैंक भर्ती Check Full Details HereSIDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 for Development Executives: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, […]
- UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 For TGT PGT यूपीएसएसएसबी टीजीटी पीजीटी भर्ती Apply Online For Total 4163 VacanciesUPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- DRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification Out Check Full Details HereDRDO RAC Scientist Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- Rajasthan WCD Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी भर्ती Apply for 1000+ Worker/Assistant/Asha Sahyogini PostsRajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 For Workers, Assistant and Asha Sahyogini Posts: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam […]
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 for Constable Posts चंडीगढ़ पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 12th Pass Can ApplyChandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022 : Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age […]
- TSRTC Recruitment 2022 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice टीएसआरटीसी भर्ती अधिसूचना Check Full Details HereTSRTC Recruitment For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022 आईबीपीएस आरआरबी भर्ती Apply Online For 8000+ Officer, Office Assistant VacanciesIBPS RRB Officers Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification, Age Limit, […]
- HPPSC Plant Engineer Recruitment 2022 एचपीपीएससी प्लांट इंजीनियर भर्ती Apply Online For Class II PostsHimachal Pradesh PSC Plant Engineer Class -II Recruitment 2022: Check Full Detail about Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and […]
IMPORTANT NOTE :- The Exams, Results, Marks Shown, Jobs published in this Website is only for the immediate reference or Information to the candidates/Examinee/Job Seekers or someone else. It is not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document in No case. We are putting our full possible efforts to make the information published on www.govtkijobs.in correct in all respects. But we are not taking any responsibilities for any mistakes or inadvertent errors in the Exam/Result/Marks Shown or Job Published on the Website. We are not responsible for any of the loss to anyone or anything caused due to any Mistake, Inaccuracy or any Shortcoming of the Information on this Website. All are strongly advised to go through the Official Website or Official Notification of the Same. We Wish You All The Best for Your Bright Future.